Overview: CAT-2023 – Comprehensive
CAT-2023 – Comprehensive is your best companion for MBA Entrance 2023 preparation if you are preparing for a range of entrance exams such as CAT, SNAP, XAT, IIFT, NMAT, etc. No matter which MBA entrance 2023 exam you prepare for this program has everything that you need. Live sessions, Video content, Mock CAT Tests, Complete study material, practice questions for online practice, doubts clearing. And the most important part- the best mentors- 99th percentiles, alumni from XLRI and other top colleges in India.
Program Features: CAT-2023 – Comprehensive
- More than 20000 questions over the three sections
- 150 Live Sessions
- 500 video lectures covering all the test areas of CAT.
- GK + Current affairs module
- Includes preparation for other Management entrances exams too.
- Includes preparation for GD -PI
- Doubt clearing facility
- Small Batch Size
This phase consists of the teaching phase where all concepts relevant to CAT will be covered. The pedagogy includes the use of
- Basic videos – 100
- Live online classes -120
- Goal Setting Session
- F2F session with senior mentors
- Class Sheets- 90
- Topic-wise total questions. – 5200
This phase will include testing and revision.
- Chapter-wise tests- 300
- 25 section tests in each area Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
- More than 8000 questions
- F2F session-2
This phase includes a focus on increasing scores in Mocks and focuses on exam-specific preparation.
- Mock Test Series –
- More than 10000 questions
- Score Improvement sessions – 10
- XAT and IIFT type questions – 3 sessions
- F2F sessions – 2
Mock Test Series: CAT-2021 – Comprehensive
The test series includes the following
- 25 Mock CATS with detailed solutions and analysis
- 6 Mock CMAT Tests
- 10 Mock NMAT
- 6 Mock XAT
- 6 Mock SNAP
- 10 Mock TISSNET
- 6 Mock IIFT
- 18 Mock CET
- 6 Strategy sessions discussing the various Test Taking Strategies
- 10 revision work shops during October and November 2023
- Access to special GK content – 10 hours worth of videos + Weekly GK Tests
- 2 session on SNAP and NMAT type of questions
- 3 session on Decision making
GD and PI moduleFee : Rs 40000