HSEE-2021, Humanities and Social sciences entrance exam is conducted by IIT Madras every year for entry to its prestigious M.A. courses- M.A. Development studies and M.A. English studies.
Prepare for HSEE with the help of senior and experienced mentors . The comprehensive online program with 100 + Live Sessions & 200 + hrs of video content provides you with the flexibility to prepare for HSEE and provides you ample depth to ensure your preparation is sound.
Our videos provide you with all concepts relevant to HSEE. Add to that our handpicked 6000 practice questions provide you with a solid preparation. You can take 10 Mock HSEE entrance tests before the actual exams. These Mock exams ensure that you are able to fine tune your preparation
The program includes preparation for all the sections – English, Analytical ability and General Studies – Comprising Indian economy, Indian Society and Culture, World Affairs, Environment and Ecology.
Program Features : HSEE-2021
- 100 live sessions
- 200 videos
- 10 Mock HSEE Exams
- 200 Chapter Tests
- 50 Section Tests
- Study Material
- Special Module for Genral Studies
- Doubts clearing
- Mobile App
The first focuses on completing the entire syllabus from basics. Our experienced mentors will teach you all concepts from the HSEE Exam point of view. The focus is on clearing student basics and providing the student with enough questions to practice.
- Basic videos – 100
- Live online classes -80
- Class Sheets- 80
- Topic wise total questions. – 3200
This phase will include testing and revision.Here the focus is on solving a variety of questions based on IPM pattern. During this phase focus will be on making student go through section tests , Mock tests and revision tests.
- 10 Revision tests in each area
- 15 section tests in each area – Quantitative Aptitude, English, Legal Aptitude, Logical reasoning and General Knowledge
- More than 2500 questions will be solved
Mock Test Series: HSEE-2021
- 10 Mock Tests on HSEE Pattern
- 5 Mock Tests on SET Pattern
- 5 Mock Tests on other BBA entrance pattern
- Workshops on General Studies
- Work shop on Quantitative Aptitude