IPMAT exam 2021 onboard: Know all about the Application form, registration, and admission process.
IPMAT registration dates as follows:
|IPMAT EXAM REGISTRATION ACTIVITY||IMPORTANT DATES|
|IPMAT 2021 registration start date||March 21, 2021|
|IPMAT registration 2021 last date||May 5, 2021|
|Mode of IPMAT registration||Online|
IPMAT exam: The integrated program in management aptitude test conducted by IIM Indore has started with the IPMAT Admission. Do read the below article to avoid any mistakes during the registration process.
Candidates must ensure that they fill the form latest by May 5, 2021. Students failing to do so or with the incomplete processes will not be allowed to give the IPMAT exam. Here is the full guide for IPMAT registration, You can click on the link below to directly fill the IPMAT application form or you can visit IIM Indore’s official website to do so, i.e. www.iimidr.ac.in but before you do follow the guide in the below article.
IPMAT Exam 2021 will be held on June 14, 2021, in online mode. The IPMAT registration/application fees for general category students and EWC, NC-OBC is Rs. 4130, whereas, students belonging to SC/ST/OBC casts are required to pay Rs. 2065.
GUIDELINES TO IPMAT 2021 EXAM REGISTRATION:
- The application is needed to submit online.
- Complete the application process before the last day.
- Application fees is to be paid online without fail. Also, the fees is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Candidates belonging o SC/ST/OBC, NC-OBC, and Pwd are required to develop valid certificates in order to the reservation.
- Candidates belonging to the economically weaker sections will be provided the benefit of reservation. These candidates need to produce a valid document ascertaining eligibility to apply under the reservation category.
- No change in the category can be made after the submission of the form.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR IPMAT EXAM 2021 APPLICATION FORM
- Recommended browsers to use for IPMAT exam: Explorer(version 10 and above), or Mozilla Firefox (version 52 and above), or Google Chrome ( version 58 and above).
- Prefer the mouse to move to different columns while filling the form instead of the tab key.
- All sections marked * are compulsory to fill.
- Candidates must fill in the details first to get Id and password (login credentials).
- For subsequent login, the candidate should use a user id and password to complete the application for the 2021-26 batch.
- It is mandatory to provide the correct details of your name, DOB, Mobile Number, and email address, as these cannot be changed once you have registered.
Also Read :
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR IPMAT EXAM:
- Voter’s Id card/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence/ PAN Card
- Valid mobile and email id: Any of the following domain ids will be accepted
- Picture (Passport sized) and Signature
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Picture (Passport sized) and Signature
GUIDE FOR FILLING IPMAT EXAM REGISTRATION FORM:
- You can visit the links given above in this article to fill IPMAT exam application form.
- Generate your id and password and provide the information correctly as it can’t be changed once you register yourself.
- You will receive the user id and password via mobile or email id or both provided by you.
- You can log in to the website in the future with these login credentials.
- Once you are done, submit the form and take out the printout of the form and keep the soft copy in case you require it in the future after the exam.
HOW TO FILL THE IPMAT 2021 EXAM APPLICATION FORM – STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE.
- Fill in all the details that are the valid and correct identity of you. You will get the login credentials
- Login with the credentials on the official website of IIM. You will get the credentials via the given mobile number and email id.
- Fill in the details, mainly they would ask your personal details, so you can fill the rest, you will need the above-mentioned documents in this part.
- After the necessary details, you will have to upload all the required documents. Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Proceed with the application and then pay for completing the registration. This is the last and important step of the IPMAT exam.
- After you are done, take out the print-out soft copy for the final data and keep it saved, also your login credentials for future reference. Download the receipt of paid fees of the application form and take out the printout.
CORRECTION IN IPMAT 2021 EXAM APPLICATION FORM PROCESS:
Candidates need to be very careful while filling up the form because these details are the foundation of your gateway in the exam and also the college. Once you have filled the form, it cannot be edited.
Although if you make any mistake unknowingly in the process, then the college opens a window where it allows candidates to edit their application form. Candidates will be allowed to edit their mobile number, email id, contact details, preference of exam center, and interview city, photograph, and signature (as these are digitally uploaded).
It will also be better if the candidates have a good wi-fi connection while filling up the form so that they can fill the application form in one go without facing any network issues.